The Woman’s Coach Perspective
Productivity is a key ingredient for success in all areas of life. When we are productive, we are able to achieve our goals more quickly and efficiently. We also have more time and energy to enjoy our lives and relationships.
In my work as a coach, I help women to become more productive in all areas of their lives. I believe that productivity is not just about getting more done; it is also about doing the right things and living a fulfilling life.
Someone who inspires me is Indra Nooyi, the former CEO of PepsiCo. She is known for her sharp business acumen and her commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Nooyi is also a strong advocate for productivity. She believes that productivity is essential for success in both business and personal life.
One example of her commitment to productivity is her focus on employee engagement. She believes that engaged employees are more productive employees. That’s why she made it a priority to create a positive and supportive work environment at PepsiCo.
Nooyi also believes in setting clear goals and priorities. She says, “If you don’t know where you’re going, any road will get you there.” That’s why she made sure that PepsiCo had a clear vision and strategy.
Another example of Nooyi’s commitment to productivity is her focus on innovation. She believes that innovation is essential for staying ahead of the competition. That’s why she invested heavily in research and development at PepsiCo.
Thanks to Nooyi’s leadership, PepsiCo became one of the most successful companies in the world. And Nooyi herself became one of the most respected leaders in the business world.
Nooyi’s story is an inspiration to all leaders who are striving to improve productivity in their organizations. Her focus on employee engagement, clear goals and priorities, and innovation are all key ingredients for success.
Here are some lessons we can learn from Indra Nooyi’s story:
- Put your employees first. When employees are engaged and motivated, they are more productive.
- Invest in innovation. Innovation is essential for staying ahead of the competition and improving productivity.
- Be a role model. Employees are more likely to be productive when they see their leaders are productive as well. Catch more of her story in her new book:
- “My Life in Full” by Indra Nooyi and click here to order.
Here are some tips for productivity from The Woman’s Coach’s perspective:
- Set clear goals. What do you want to achieve in your personal and professional life? Once you know what you want, you can start to create a plan to achieve it.
- Prioritize your tasks. Not all tasks are created equal. Some tasks are more important and urgent than others. Prioritize your tasks so that you are working on the most important things first.
- Eliminate distractions. Distractions can derail your productivity. When you are working on a task, try to eliminate as many distractions as possible. This may mean turning off your phone, closing your email, or finding a quiet place to work.
- Take breaks. It is important to take breaks throughout the day. This will help you to stay focused and avoid burnout. Take a short walk, stretch, or do something else that you enjoy.
- Celebrate your successes. When you achieve a goal, take the time to celebrate your success. This will help you to stay motivated and keep moving forward.
- Be mindful of your energy levels. Women tend to have fluctuating energy levels throughout the day and month. Be mindful of your energy levels and schedule your most important tasks for the times when you have the most energy.
- Say no. It is okay to say no to commitments that you do not have time for or that do not align with your goals.
- Ask for help. Don’t be afraid to ask for help from your partner, family, friends, or colleagues.
- Take care of yourself. It is important to take care of yourself physically and mentally in order to be productive. Make sure to get enough sleep, eat healthy foods, and exercise regularly.
Productivity is a journey, not a destination. There will be times when you are more productive than others. The important thing is to keep learning and growing. By following the tips above, you can improve your productivity and achieve your goals.
High Performance Worksheet
The High Performance Worksheet is a tool that can help you to identify and address your productivity challenges. To complete the worksheet, simply answer the following questions:
- What are my top 3 goals for the next 30 days?
- What are the biggest distractions that keep me from getting things done?
- What are my most productive hours of the day?
- What are my least productive hours of the day?
- What are 3 things I can do to eliminate or minimize my distractions?
- What are 3 things I can do to schedule my most important tasks for my most productive hours of the day?
Once you have completed the worksheet, take some time to review your answers and develop a plan to address your productivity challenges. By following your plan, you can start to improve your productivity and achieve your goals. Here’s a link to my Productivity Planner one-sheeter: Get it HERE.
I hope this post has been helpful. If you have any questions or would like to learn more about productivity, please feel free to contact me.