I live and breathe the principles of coaching. Coaching works! I have had several of my own side-hustles and I truly believe that having a business coach makes all the difference in fast success. For 12 years, I had a prosperous business selling Stampin’ Up! products and managing a team of over 50 demonstrators. We earned cruises, crafted and grew up together.
I have made the transition from a stay-at-home mom going through a messy divorce and raising my two kids on my own to now being in a relationship with someone who is loving, supportive and also has a growth mindset. I have a positive, strong and close relationship with my two boys and they are both thriving and successful in their lives. Also, I have gone from being an underpaid entry-level employee to a highly paid marketing technology manager all while having a side-hustle.
Why I coach
I have struggled to get my life on track, and for every aspect, I have had the help of a coach. I hired a business coach for my side hustle and became super successful. I hired a dating coach who helped me find the love of my life.
I became a coach so I, too, can help others realize their potential and create a roadmap on how to get there – witnessing other women becoming successful is exciting and fascinating!
I have learned so much about myself, my potential and how to reach my goals. I have seen first hand how coaching can work, and I have seen lots of clients struggle for years with something before they came to see me, and we can work through it with success in a matter of months, sometimes weeks.
My core beliefs for coaching
- Anything is possible with the right coach, a plan and a motivated client.
- Success is a choice that only you can make.
- There is value in every lesson; learn it quickly and move forward.
My methods, framework, and skills:
- I help my clients see how every part of their life is connected and works together.
- I identify synergies to work smarter and create value-based methods that resonate with my clients.
- I help my clients to step over pitfalls and to create quick wins that lead to long-term success.
- I have been in marketing for over 10 years